Candle Care & FAQ
How to burn Elm & Co Candles:
- Burn candle within sight and on a flat surface
- Keep away from pets, little ones & combustibles
- Burn on a heat resistant surface
- Before relighting, trim wick 1/4" and remove loose pieces
- Stop burning when only 1/4” of wax remains
- Don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time. It will be tough, but trust us on this one.
- Enjoy your candles! Feel free to hashtag #elmnco and and show us our candles #ingoodcompany!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What ingredients do you use?
A: We use a proprietary blend of coconut/vegetable wax, phthalate-free premium fragrance oil, and natural cotton wick.
Q: Where can I buy your candles?
A: We exclusively sell our products directly through our online store.
Q: Can I return or exchange my candle?
A: A happy customer is our number one goal. If you're experiencing any issues at all, we want to hear about it, and most importantly, we want to make it right!
Please reach out by sending an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond via email as soon as possible.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org